10 Best Quotes for Fitness and Exercise
Motivational quotes inspire you to get you up off the couch and start moving. Repeat a quote like a mantra to make yourself get going. Post a quote where you can see it first thing in the morning. Write it on your mirror in the bathroom. Say it to yourself right before you sleep and again right when you wake up. Whatever you do, just MOVE!
10. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. — Jim Ryan
9. You aren’t going to get the butt you want by sitting on it.
8. Don’t wish for it, work for it.
7. Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live. — Jim Rohn
6. Looking after my health today is my best hope for tomorrow. — Anne Wilson Schaef
5. A runner must run with dreams in the heart, not money in the pocket. — Emil Zatopek
4. No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch
3. Even a bad run is better than no run at all.
2. Set your goals high and don’t quit until you get there.
1. Don’t stop until you’re proud.