Juice Cleanse Recipes
Juices are made with a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. How can you choose which is best?
Good food is a global thing and I find that there is always something new and amazing to learn—I love it!
Article Reprint Tip$ Reprinting to another
website or blog? Consider leaving a tip!
Suggested Donations Voluntary
$1 - $5 for Reprint Tips (always free for personal use)
$5 - $25 for Website Support (Many Thanks!)
10 Yummy Juice Blends
10. Blue Grapefruit Juice: combine the juices of 1/2 of a peeled grapefruit, 12 seedless red or purple grapes, 1 1/2 cups of blueberries. It’s a delicious way to jumpstart your day.
9. Digestive Boost: combine the juices of 1 granny smith apple, 1 cucumber, a handful of kale leaves, and 1/2 peeled orange. Add a twist of lemon for a tasty juice to give your digestive system a morning wake-up call.
8. Candy Sweet Green: combine the juices of 6 medium-large kale leaves. 1 large peeled sweet potato. Promises a great start to a sweet day.
7. Red Veggies: combine the juices of 1 medium beet, 1 cucumber, and 5 small carrots. This makes a vibrant midday boost.
6. Tomato Juice Italian-style: combine the juices of 2 medium tomatoes, 1 peeled garlic, 1/4 peeled lemon, and a handful of basil leaves. It’s a fragrant lunchtime treat.
5. Green Beety Sweet: combine the juices of 3 beets including the greens, 2 cups red grapes, 2 cups fresh strawberries, 2 oranges. Take a tasty break!
4. Leafy Green Bliss: combine the juices of 2 medium apples, 3 celery stalks, 3 Bok Choy leaves. Make it a joyful break time.
3. Broccoli For All: combine the juices of 3 beets including the greens, 1/2 head of broccoli, 1 large apple. Have an evening delight!
2. Green Satisfaction: combine the juices of 4 medium kale leaves, 2 1/2 cups of spinach leaves, 1 Granny Smith apples, 2 celery stalks, 1 small cucumber, and 1 carrot. This is a satisfying drink chock full of vitamins and nutrients.
1. Sunset Slider: combine the juices of 1 medium beet, 1 long carrot, 1 cucumber, a handful of kale leave, 1 Granny Smith apple, 1/4 peeled lemon, and 1/4 peeled lime. It’s a delicious way to slide into the evening.
DISCLAIMER The content on SimpleTens is for educational purposes only and designed to support minor health issues, not to replace medical or psychiatric treatment. If you are concerned about a health issue, please see a health professional. Please read the full Disclaimer.