Hmmm.... is it even possible for a scientist to get a date? It’s hypothesized to have a 78% chance if you use one of these pick up lines.
10. I think we should be lab partners because you and I have chemistry!
9. I don't know if it's igneous or metamorphic, but baby, you rock!
8. Do you work for NASA? Because you're outta this world!
7. Are you a star? Because you always shine when I look at you!
6. If a star fell every time I thought of you, the sky would be black at night!
5. Do you like water? Then you already like 70% of me! Want to get to know the other 30%?
4. You're like the square root of negative one because you're unreal!
3. Do you like flowers? Cause you’re the pistil to my stamen!
2. Is your name Google? Because you have everything I'm searching for!
1. If we were atoms, I would bond with you!
It’s statistically assured that you will get a date, eventually. Like if 7 million monkeys sat at 7 million typewriters for 7 million years they would at some point write the collected works of Shakespeare. Anything’s possible!
Find out some more funny pick up lines in 10 Funniest Cheesy Pick Up Lines.
Get ready to smile. Read more lists like this in Funny-Tens.
Home ~ LifeStyle ~ Environment ~ Well-Being ~ Contact